Thursday, November 25, 2010

Feelings after leaving SEAYLP Fall 2010






Greetings from Willy from Brunei from the SEAYLP Fall 2010

Before I start anything, I would like to dedicate this texts to everyone who involved in SEAYLP Fall 2010

Thanks for being my friend
Thanks for thinking about me
Thanks for care about me
Thanks for everything you guys did for me
You shouldn't have
But I'm so glad you guys did

It had been a very tough time since the day we left each other - missing each other, sending each other off, etc. However, I personally have faith that blessings and the real SEAYLP have just begun.

Remembering the day when we arrived at the O'haire International Airport in Chicago, everyone seemed to be like strangers. Hence, the whole scenario was being up-sided-down on the last day of SEAYLP Fall 2010 when everyone had to leave to go back to their home country. We were just like best pals, friends, or even FAMILY!

Me, myself, and I believe every SEAYLP participants... are looking forward to have a reunion for SEAYLP.

Lastly, I'd like to say, thank you! I miss you guys! Everyone! EVERYONE! :D